Where should you invest out of state (CA) in 2016? See this drawing from some data [citydata.com/neighborhoodscout.com], sentiments from investors and reading local news.
- Indiana: I am IN. Consistently 10% return on cash flow.
- Kansas City: not much experience here, pure sentiment
- Texas: not sure about the super low oil price implication though. High tax.
- Atlanta: already appreciate quite a bit in the past couple years
- Birmingham, AL: not much experience here, pure sentiment
- TN state: a lot of players there
- NC state: similar to ATL but less appreciation
- OH: Cleveland is really tricky but cahflow is high. I saw quite a few cases higher than Indiana and Kansas
- Chicago: not landlord friendly but a lot of foreclosure to pick up
- PA: good rent/price ration. The best actually. Tax is higher is what I heard.
Any other places you invest in? Please send me a note.